LiteBlue.USPS.gov – Liteblue Usps Login is what you need to do if you want to access your Liteblue Epayroll and Liteblue Usps Work Schedules. This is the portal that you need in order to access your account to gain access to various working tools. So in this article today I am going to be showing you how you will be able to do so.
As an employee of the United States Postal Service, you need access to the LIteBlue portal to carry out or sign in to your account. Without this portal, you would not be able to access your account or get access to work tools. In this article, I am going to show you how to log in. The login requirements for the USPS employee login and more today.
USPS Liteblue Login
USPS Liteblue Login portal is the website that you will use To access all USPS employee login if you are an employee of the United States Postal Service. As long as you are a staff of the United State postal service they can use this water to access your account. The portal gives you access to everything you need to know as an employee.
Not only do you have access to what you need to know it also gives you access to certain tools and benefits. With this portal you have access to plans and status of insurance, viewing the upcoming work schedules, tracking pension and retirement plans, assignment or route bidding, and more. This is why it is very important to know how to access your account.
USPS LiteBlue Login Requirements
Wait before heading straight to the login Steps you need certain requirements before you will be able to access the portal. To access your USPS employee accounts There are things that you need to know before doing so and these things are listed below:
- Firstly you need your Liteblue Login UPS Employee ID Number.
- You will also need a USPS SSP (Self Service Password) Number.
- A web browser and a mobile or computer device.
- Finally access to the internet.
Once these things are ready I need to do now to simply head over to the below process to learn how to sign in to your account.
LiteBlue Login Online process
The LiteBlue Login Online process Is listed as follows all you have to do is to completely follow the procedure exactly:
- Take up your phone or your computer device.
- Launch any of the internet browsers on the device.
- Using that browser head over to liteblue.usps.gov/wps/myportal.
- Now enter your employee ID.
- Also, enter your employee password.
- Finally to access your account tap on the sign-in button.
Make sure to follow the above procedure to successfully sign in to your usps.gov login account as a postal service employee.
How to Create an SSP Password for USPS Employee
If you are a new USPS employee you will be given a temporary password to access the self-service profile portal. But you need to create a permanent password so that you can continue making use of your account. You cannot use the temporary SSP password to access the HR self-service website and Order the applications and tools you need.
Therefore it is very much essential to create a permanent password. To do so follow the below procedure:
- Open any browser on your device.
- Use that browser and head over to ssp.usps.gov/ssp-web/welcome.xhtml.
- On the next page enter your Employee Identification Number.
- Also, enter the temporary service password.
- Finally, select a new password and confirm it to save.
Make sure you try using different characters including special letters when creating a password to make it stronger.
As an employee of the United State postal service, you can get access to your payslip and payroll when you log in to your account. If you do not access your account by logging in it is impossible to gain access to your payslip. To get access to your payroll follow the below procedure:
- Launch your mobile browser or web browser and head over to this link iteblue.usps.gov/wps/myportal.
- Enter your employee ID and your password.
- Finally, click on sign in.
Once you have done that you will be taken directly to your payroll so that you can have information on your payslip and payments.