A recent study carried out in the United States of America found out that 77% of Americans are overspending and they are anxious to know how they are doing so. Another survey also carried out in a Gallup also found out that 50% of American respondent’s financials are getting worst over the last 20 years. If you are among any of these groups of people and you are finding it difficult to keep track of your financials in terms of the way you spend money on subscriptions then this article is for you. After going through this Truebill Review article you will confess that your finances chanced. So without further waste of time let us go ahead and jump in
Let’s review Truebill. Truebill is an app that tracks and identifies your subscriptions to help you stop paying for things that you do not need anymore. In other words, it is an app that identifies and cancels unwanted subscriptions so that you do not waste money on them. The app does not just stop there it also has features for financial planning and more to give you better financials.
90% of the time people will forget to cancel subscriptions that they no longer need, this is one of the factors contributing to poor financial lives. If you do not remember to cancel the subscriptions you have made it is obvious they will keep drowning your financial life. Someone earning minimum wage or on a budget cannot afford to be paying for things he or she does not need. Let’s continue as we take a look at all the goodies this service has to offer.
The Truebill application is a multi-purpose application that does not only stop at saving you money, it includes other features as well. All these features are geared towards making your financial life as sweet as possible.
- Managing Subscription: This service helps you take control of your subscriptions. It identifies the once you need and stops the once you no longer need. This service will automatically cancel all unwanted subscriptions when you no longer need them lessening your financial burdens.
- Spending Insights: It gives you a detailed and effortless breakdown of your finances. It shows you where your money is being spent and how to improve in those areas. Also, tells what to stop spending on, what to start spending on, and finally gives you important event notice.
- Bill Negotiation: just like a middle man the service will help you negotiate the best possible rates for your bills. They will automatically scan your bills to find all possible places to save your money and upload them.
- Autopilot Saving: When you have a Truebill smart saving account it helps to save money by analyzing and determining the optimal time to save money.
- Credit Score: You would no longer have to bother about your credit score because this service helps you to track it. Gives you details of changes that will impact your credit score and insight on how to tackle them.
- Pay Advance: In case you are financially restricted and you are in need of urgent cash Truebill can provide you with up to $100 directly. This can be sent to your checking account within seconds to be used for whatever thing you want.
- Budgeting: Everybody has a budget even multi-national companies do. And that is why this app will help you set up a budget that will automatically monitor your spending. It does not stop there it also keep track of the goals you have set.
Is Truebill Free?
If you will ask me I will tell you that this service is free, however, it is not free and I will explain how. As I have said above the Truebill application helps to save you money on a monthly basis in terms of bills your pay. And in return for taking care of your bills and saving you money, they get a cut of that money.
That is is why I said that this application is free if you ask me, but in the real sense, it is not. So the amount you pay for the service is just simple gratitude for them saving you money.
That being said Truebill charges 40% for every dollar saved. That is if they saved you $1000 in a year their cut will be $400. Yes, I know it is quite expensive but it is worth the savings you are getting. Look at it this way without the help of this app you would have lost a thousand bucks.
How to use the Truebill App
Now that you have seen the importance of this app, making use of it is pretty much easy all you have to do is download the app sign up and you are good. of course, I will show you the procedure to do so below:
- Head over to the Truebill website.
- Once the site is loaded tap on Get Started at the top right side.
- On the next page enter your full name your email address and select a password.
- Tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions and finally tap on Create Account.
If you already have an account with this wonderful website and you would like to know how to log in then carry out the below procedure:
- First of all head over to the website.
- Now tap on Login which is beside the “Get Started” button, at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your username and password or tap on Login with Google.
- Now tap on Sign in if you have entered your username and password or enter your email address and password if you tapped on login with Google.
There you have it you have seen the Truebill Review, you now know the importance of this app. let us know in the comments if you will make use of this app. Also, I didn’t mention in the article there are other apps just like this if you will talking on them soon.