QuadPay Review is what you need to read before attempting to use the service. Before trying out an app or site, it’s often important you know about it already. Quad Pay is a service that deals on how to make buying of items, paying, and checkout process easier for shoppers. They also provide customers with the ability to better cash flow their money and allow shoppers to pay for purchases in installment, rather than paying for it once.
In this QuadPay Review, you will learn all you need to know about this app.
QuadPay Review on Safety
Yes, payments through QuadPay are trusted and secured. But be informed that even if QuadPay service doesn’t require a hard credit check, yet it may report late payments process or defaults to major credit reporting bureaus. And this could affect your credit score negatively.
How to sign up for QuadPay
Signing up to QuadPay is easy. Doesn’t require much and can be done within a minute. Follow the steps as detailed below to sing up on its platform:
- Launch the app or enter the URL on a web browser https://www.quadpay.com.
- Tap on Get Started and on the app while SIGN UP from the top right section of the website.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Tap on Next.
- Verify by entering the code sent to your number.
- Then tap on Verify.
- Enter your details which include first name, last name, email address, and date of birth.
- Tap on the checkbox below to agree to QuadPay’s App customer agreement.
- Then tap on Next.
- Enter your street, city, state, zip code, and country.
- Tap on Create Account.
- Confirm your location.
- Follow the guided steps to complete your sign up.
NOTE: Before you sign up for this service, you are required to also have meet these basic requirements:
- Must be living in the United States
- Be at least 18 years old and capable of entering into a legally binding contract (19 in the state of Alabama)
- Have a valid and verifiable mobile phone number
- Applicants must have a credit or debit card.
Features of shopping with QuadPay
Here are the amazing features offered by QuadPay to its customers:
- No extra costs. QuadPay doesn’t cost much, and you’ll have no additional interest charges as long as the payment is done on time.
- Automatic deductions. Each payment is deducted from your chosen card automatically, so you shouldn’t bother about paying manually.
- Get instant approval. Getting approved on QuadPay doesn’t take long. If your information required is entered correctly, then you have the right chance of getting approved instantly.
- Reminders. You’ll be notified by text and email notifications before payment is about to be processed.
- Easily manage your account. Sign in to see upcoming payments, orders, and account information all in one place.
- Returns and refunds. You can as well return bad items or faulty items like normally, and you will be refunded with the exact same amount you’ve paid.
QuadPay Review on how it works
QuadPay works in an understandable way. Here is how the platform works:
- Select the QuadPay payment method when you want to checkout using one of its partner retailers or shop that accepts Visa operating the QuadPay mobile app.
- Link your bank’s debit or credit card.
- QuadPay will split your payments into four equal parts payment and it will be withdrawn from the selected card on the set schedule.
If your application gets approved, then you’ll pay just the first 25% of your purchased amount. The other 75% will be divided and paid parts by parts over the next six weeks.