QuadPay is a profitable business’ that provides the power to make the buying items, paying, and checkout process easier for shoppers. It also aids customers with the ability to better cash flow their money and be able to pay for purchases in installment, rather than paying for it once. Apparel usual customers range from brick and mortar shops to online boutiques, with different amounts of overhead and items expenses.
QuadPay is an installment payment platform that allows users to pay for items purchased from shop stores using a credit or debit card.
Use QuadPay to easily split four payments over six-weeks, without paying any interest. After shopping on online stores, select the QuadPay method at checkout where offered, or you can create an account on its website or mobile app, and get a quick approval decision.
How does QuadPay work
The QuadPay platform allows you to finance your online order in three steps:
- Choose the QuadPay method during checkout with one of its partner retailers or shop at any online shopping store that accepts Visa operating the QuadPay mobile app.
- Link your own debit or credit card to the created QuadPay account.
- QuadPay will split your payments automatically into four equal chunks and withdraw them from the selected card on your schedule.
Features of shopping with QuadPay
- No extra costs. QuadPay doesn’t cost much, and you’ll have no additional interest charges as long as the payment is done on time.
- Automatic deductions. Each payment is deducted from your chosen card automatically, so you shouldn’t bother about paying manually.
- Get instant approval. It’ll only take a few moments to enter your information and receive an approval decision. Do this right at checkout or ahead of time on QuadPay’s website.
- No hard credit checks. QuadPay only requires your mobile phone number, date of birth, and credit or debit card number. It never pulls a hard credit check, so your credit score won’t be affected as long as you make your payments on time.
- Shop anywhere on-the-go. Use the QuadPay mobile app to quickly and easily shop at any online shop that accepts Visa – even if it’s not a direct QuadPay partner. You can also access the shop in-store method with the QuadPay virtual Visa credit card linked to it.
- Reminders. You’ll receive text and email notifications before payment is about to process.
- Easily manage your account. Sign in to see upcoming payments, orders, and account information all in one place.
- Earn credit card points and rewards. You’ll still earn points and rewards when you link your credit card with your QuadPay account.
- Pay early. You can pay installments ahead of time or pay multiple installments at once, at no extra cost.
- Returns and refunds. You can as well return bad items or faulty items like normally, and you will be refunded with the exact same amount you’ve paid.
How to Download the QuadPay App
Follow the steps to download the QuadPay App both on your Android and iOS device:
- Get your device.
- Make sure it is connected to the internet or Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the Mobile app store.
- Then enter QuadPay on the search box from the top of the app store.
- Tap on Download on “Android mobile” and “Get” on iOS devices.
- Wait for a while for it to download.
The app will be downloaded to your device and now you can access it.
How to sign up for QuadPay
Follow the steps as detailed below to sign up for QuadPay app:
- Launch the app.
- Tap on Get Started.
- Then tap on Next to skip the info about the app.
- Continue to sign in.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Tap on Next.
- Enter the code sent to your number.
- Tap on Verify.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, and date of birth.
- Agree to QuadPay’s App customer agreement.
- Tap on Next.
- Enter your street, city, state, zip code, and country.
- Tap on Create Account.
- Confirm your location.
- Follow the guided steps to complete your sign up.
You’ll also have to meet these basic requirements:
- Live in the US
- Be at least 18 years old and capable of entering into a legally binding contract (19 in the state of Alabama)
- Have a valid and verifiable mobile phone number
- You should have a US credit or debit card.
Users can access the QuadPay live chat contact option on the website if you have any problems signing up or using the service.