“Netflix Acquires Night School Studio To Crate Gaming Experience For Users” Night School Studio, which is the creator of the award-winning game Oxenfree, has become Netflix acquired first game development studio. This deal was sealed to Crate Gaming Experience For Users.
Netflix has finally joined the world of video gaming after this purchase. The Glendale, game studio based in California has 21 people and a history of pushing the boundaries for storytelling in games. Continue reading to know other information about the Night School Studio been acquired by Netflix.
More from News >>> Android 12.1 Could Be a Big Foldable Focused Update
Netflix Acquires Night School Studio To Crate Gaming Experience For Users
The company is serious about moving into games. And not just focusing on mobile as the company hinted in an earlier earnings call. The original Oxenfree is accessible and available across eight platforms on mobile, console, and PCs.
Night School Studio
The Night School Studio, LLC is a popular American independent video game developer and publisher. It was founded on the 6th of June, 2014 by Sean Krankel and Adam Hines.
This company is based in Glendale, California. After the company was found, it started development on their first game, Oxenfree. The first footage of this game was released on the 8th of May, 2015. And the release was set for January 2016.
Night School Studio Developed Games
Here are some games developed by the newly bought game developing and publishing company:
- Year – 2016. Genre – Graphic Adventure. Platforms – Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android.
- Robot: 1.51 exfiltration. Year – 2016. Genre – Adventure. Platforms – iOS, and Android.
- Year – 2019. Genre – Graphic adventure. Platforms – Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
- Next Stop Nowhere. Year – 2020. Genre – Adventure. Platforms – iOS, and macOS.
- Oxenfree II: Lost Signals. Year – 2022. Genre – Graphic adventure. Platforms – Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch.
And that’s it.
As Netflix Acquires Night School Studio, this will help To Crate Gaming Experience For Users. It will help boost Netflix’s ability to forge ahead in gaming, as it is identified as the path to continued user growth and engagement.
Netflix will continue to work with developers around the world and hiring the best talent in the industry. All these deliver a great collection of exclusive games designed to suit every gamer’s choice.