iPhones are one of the most used and most hyped devices out there though I prefer Android. iPhone has been around for a very long time now and as a big company, it is necessary to take care of your gadgets and the software that powers them. That is why Apple has released the public iOS beta version 4 test. There are so many users waiting for this update to be finally ready. I will show you o how to download iOS 15 beta on your iPhone or iPad right now.
iOS 15 and iPad 15 Beta
If you use an iPhone or an iPad you will know that the os is not entirely the same hence different names. The iPhone OS is the iOS while the iPad is called the iPad OS, and Apple has released both for beta testing. But being a beta test we of course know that it is still under construction and being tested so there will be lots of bugs. If you are willing to live with a less than 100% functioning OS then I will show you how to install it on your device.
The new features of the iOS i5
We have been expecting the iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 ever since Apple announced it at WWDC 21. Though the OS is not set to arrive until this fall, however, Apple wants us to keep ourselves busy in anticipation of its release.
Some of the new features that we will be seeing on the iOS 15 and iPads 15 are listed below:
- FaceTime window coming to Android.
- Live text on your photo gallery
- New notification summery look
- A new do not disturb settings that Focuses on what matters
These are just a few of the benefits you will be getting once the iOS 15 is available, The downside is that some of these features are not present on the iOS 15 beta version but I will still show you how to download it next.
How to download iOS 15 beta on your iPhone or iPad
Now just a reminder you know with installing a beta OS there must be bugs that you will be exposed to. To cataract this you will need to back up your iPhone or your iPad on your computer. This is so that your account is properly safe and you can easily switch back if things get out of hand. Now let’s see how to install iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 public beta
- First of all register for the public beta program by using the Safari browser on your device or sign in if you have an account.
- Now select either iOS or iPad OS depending on the device you are using.
- Click on Enroll your device In the get started section.
- After that tap on Download profile.
- Now go to your settings and tap on the Beta profile that is near the top of your screen.
- Click on Approve to approve the installation and then allow your device to restart.
- If the beta doesn’t start installing after the reboot Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
Just like that, you have successfully installed the iOS 15 beta on your iPad or your iPhone. there are definitely going to be bugs but we can manage.
What devices will use iOS 15 and iPad 15
Just like Microsoft Windows 11 not all iOS and Mac OS devices will use or even receive this update. This is due to how old the device is and the lack of support for such devices. However, most devices will support this new OS and they are listed below:
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE (first and second generation)
- iPod Touch (seventh generation)