Have you heard of the latest iOS 15.0.2? Apple iOS 15 is a dumpster fire and iOS 15.0.1 did little to put it right, so iOS 15.0.2 has quickly been released. The new update is again limited in scope, but it is also essential. On this page, we are going to find out about iOS 15.0.2. You should consider reading this article if you want to find out. Here’s everything you need to know.
Apple released iOS 15 on September 20th and already updated it once to iOS 15.0.1 to fix an issue where people couldn’t use their Apple Watch to unlock their iPhone 13 while wearing a mask.
Apple is also testing iOS 15.1 in beta, which currently includes features like SharePlay, support for adding a COVID-19 vaccination card to Apple Wallet, and new iPhone 13 Pro camera features.
What Does The New Ios 15.0.2 Do?
Here are the lists of what the new iOS 15.0.2 do:
- Photos saved to your library from Messages could be deleted after removing the associated thread or message
- iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe may not connect to Find My
- AirTag might not appear in the Find My Items tab
- CarPlay may fail to open audio apps or disconnect during playback
- Device restore or update may fail when using Finder or iTunes for iPhone 13 models
These are the lists of what the new iOS 15.0.2 does.
How to Upgrade To IOS 15.0.2
Apple iOS 15.0.2 has been released for all iOS 14 compatible devices. This includes the iPhone 6S which is now six years old and newer. The steps on how to upgrade to iOS 15.0.2 are listed below:
- You will be automatically notified to upgrade to iOS 15.0.2.
- If you are not, the update can be triggered manually by navigating to Settings.
- When you open your settings go to general.
- On the general page tap on Software Update.
- If you are running the current iOS 15.1 beta you will find the Road Ahead section at the end.
- You must unenroll your iPhone first before iOS 15.0.2 will show up.
- Enroll your iPhone and immediately iOS 15.0.2 will show up.
With these above steps, you will be able to upgrade to iOS 15.0.2.
Release Date of IOS 15.0.2
The Apple iOS 15.0.2 was released on the 20th of September 2021. It has some important bug fixes, including a couple specific to Find Me.