Do you know How to Customize Your Windows 11 Taskbar? Do you know that you can now tweak your new taskbar? You may find out that your taskbar is not quite as configurable when you have updated your computer from windows 10 to windows 11.
On this page, we are going to be looking at how to customize your windows 11 taskbar? If you would love to find out or if you are among the people finding it out to use windows 11 then this article is for you.
More from Tech >>> 10 Disney Originals to Watch This Holiday
How to Customize Your Windows 11 Taskbar
The taskbar is attached permanently to the bottom of the screen. You may be at ease to have it at the top of your screen and on either side but not anymore.
It may also not be useful as it was before, as the familiar start menu with its configurable live tiles is now gone. The search box is no longer within the taskbar it can only be accessed by clicking on the start menu which takes an extra step.
How to Pin an App to the Taskbar
To pin an app to the taskbar can be at times weird, but there are different ways to handle it. Here are the steps on how to pin an app to the taskbar:
- The app icon will appear in the taskbar if the app is running, and the line underneath indicates that the app is active. If you want the app to be in your taskbar, right-click on the icon and select “pin to taskbar”.
- When the app is not running, right-click on the app you want. On the pop-up menu click on show more options and click on “pin to taskbar.”
- You can click on the start icon and select the all-app button. Right-click on the app you want, you will find “pin to taskbar” on the pop-up menu.
With the above steps, you will be able to pin an app to the taskbar.
How to Remove an App from the Taskbar
Here are the steps on how to remove an app from the taskbar:
- Select the app you would like to remove from the taskbar.
- Right-click on the app.
- Select pin to taskbar.
With these steps above you will be able to remove an app from the taskbar.
How to move your Icons to the Left
Here are the steps on how to move your icons to the left:
- Right-click on the taskbar and click on “Taskbar settings”.
- Select “taskbar behaviors”.
- Look for taskbar alignment and click on the center button.
- Select left and close the settings window.
You will find out that the taskbar has moved to the left with the start menu om the corner.