If you are wondering how to create your personal Facebook avatar on Facebook because you’ve seen some of your friends doing it then, you are on the right article. Facebook launched the avatar feature last year and since then so many Facebook users have taken the opportunity to create something that looks like them. You are also going to do the same after reading through this article.
How to Create your Personal Facebook Avatar
Your Facebook Avatar is it cartoon version of yourself that can be created and used on Facebook as a profile image and it can even be sent to friends. When the Facebook avatar feature launched last year millions of Facebook users were quick in creating their own avatars making the feature blow up on Facebook. Now let us see how you can create your personal Avatar:
- Open the Facebook application and click on the Facebook Menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the See More option.
- When more options are out, select Avatars.
- To get started tap on Next.
- Now customize your avatar to better suit how you look, once you are doing tap on Next again.
- Finally, tap on Done.
Facebook Avatar 2021
If you are thinking you are late to the party do not worry because so many people still use Facebook avatars in 2021. This feature will never go away just like your emojis and emoticons Facebook avatar is here to stay.
How to share your Facebook Avatar
After creating your Facebook avatar, if you like you can go back to and edit it by tapping on the edit button next to the avatar or you can share with your friends. Sharing it on Facebook with your friends is very easy just follow the procedure below:
- Log into your Facebook application and then tap on the Menu button.
- Now tap the See More option as usual and then select Avatars
- Tap the arrow which is at the right corner of the screen, on select Share to Feed.
- Select a pose under the Select a pose option.
- Now click on share and finally tap on post at the top right corner of the screen.